Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's almost Prom time again, and you know what that means...

I'll need a lot of follower's opinions. Last year you guys all helped me to find the perfect dress, and supported me through my journey. Now? It's my first American Prom, and I'll need all the help I can get. I will give you the basic details right now...

Theme? "Midnight Masquerade".
Colours? Black / White / Silver.
Date? Yes, he wants to wear a white tux.


Now ladies, any opinions or tips would be greatly appreciated. Places to get dresses, what to look for, colours, etc. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. my immediate thought was a knee length, strapless, midnight blue dress with a vintage feel. Pairing it with black sequin pumps.

    Depending on wear you are in OK, would depend on what is available for you to shop at. Don't be afraid to buy you dress online since you do have some time before prom in case it doesn't work out.

    ReplyDelete