Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Finally Some Colour! Opinions?

It was 75 degrees outside Friday & Saturday, and now Oklahoma is in the middle of multiple snow / ice storms. This is pathetic, I've been stuck inside for more than 24hrs because I live 20 minutes from town. Also, our pipes are frozen which means no shower. I just got my drivers license less than a week ago, not to mention I signed up for a gym / tanning membership on Monday. I hope they clear the roads soon! I still need to go prom dress shopping, yet I am pretty sure I am getting the dress I posted on here earlier. I'm really proud of myself for getting a gym membership, because I really want to start working out and toning up. The tanning part? I want to be bronzed, and pretty. Yet I'm terrified of tanning beds, so we will see how this goes. As of Thursday the 27th I am officially 18 years old, and I've applied to four jobs and gotten my drivers license.

I am so ready to graduate.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your drivers license! very pretty pic!
    -Jaz
    http://www.fluffyfashioncents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the license! I am still working on mine :/ I love the hair as well. Hope all of the prom planning goes well and good luck with the job search!

    Sarah Jane R.
    www.sarahjanerstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations..! hope you'll achieve your goals..!

    Plus Size Clothing

    ReplyDelete